Applied Net 2020

Refund & Transfer Policy

The following terms apply to Applied Net 2020 registrants that registered for the in-person event prior to June 2, 2020.

All active Applied Net 2020 registrants will be automatically pre-registered for the virtual conference experience at no additional charge. Additional registration information, including selecting a unique user ID and password, as well as accepting all new event terms and conditions, will be required to complete your registration.

Applied Net 2020 paid registrants may either:

  • Transfer 100% of their Applied Net 2020 in-person registration fee to the Applied Net 2021 conference, for use in securing a like-in-kind registration type
  • Request a full refund of their Applied Net Registration 2020 registration fee

You must complete the Applied Net Registration Update Form by July 30, 2020 in order to select one of the options above. After July 30, 2020, your 2020 registration fee will be automatically transferred to registration for the Applied Net 2021 conference. Refund requests received after July 30, 2020 will not be honored.

Refunds will be issued via the same payment type (Credit Card or ACH only). Full refund requests will be processed within 60 days. Partial refunds and/or split refund and transfer request will not be honored.

Group Reservation changes should be facilitated directly by contacting the Applied Client Network prior to July 30, 2020 at: or 800.383.2952.

Paid Applied Net 2020 registrants that cancelled prior to June 2, 2020 and received a partial refund (90%) will be refunded the remaining 10% cancellation fee. Please allow 60 days for processing. A Refund Request Form is not necessary if a partial refund was issued prior to June 2, 2020.

Fees may not be transferred for use by another individual or for another event or service. Fees transferred to the Applied Net 2021 conference will be subject to the 2021 event cancellation policy once the 2021 event is active, on or about October 9, 2020.

Applied Client Network and Applied Systems are not responsible for non-refundable or change fees imposed by third-parties, including by not limited to, airlines, hotels, car-rental agencies, event agencies or tour companies. This includes any costs or charges, including those as a result of circumstances beyond Applied Client Network’s and Applied Systems’ control, including but not limited to, acts of God (such as fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, floods and inclement weather), strikes and labor disputes, government restrictions or regulations on travel or group assembly, hotel or facility availability, lack of commodities or supplies, war or apparent act of war, terrorism, civil disorder, epidemic or pandemic, (collectively a “Force Majeure”).

Attendees should cancel reservations directly with the third-party organizations.

For questions related to Applied Net Registration Status, Refunds, Transfers or this Policy, please contact:  or 800.383.2952.

Last updated: May 20, 2020